Obtaining an Indonesian Import License
We can organize low-cost sea freight from Indonesia as well as great-value air freight services between these two countries. We’re here to help you through every step of the process, from pick-up right through to delivery and everything in between.
Quick Guide : How To Import From Indonesia
If you want to import goods from Indonesia, you may want to follow these four steps:
1. Gather information : Research the products you are hoping to import and find out whether there is a market for them in your country.
2. Find suppliers : Explore Indonesian manufacturers of the goods you wish to bring into your country, then make offers and pinpoint the right deal.
3. Market your goods : Find outlets within your country for the products or items you are looking to sell on.
4. Decide which shipping method to use : NEXPort is here to organize low-cost sea freight from Indonesia as well as competitive air freight services. We can help you decide which of these modes of transport is best for your goods and for your company.
5. Organize shipping : NEXPort freight forwarding service is designed to achieve the best possible results for sending goods to and from your contry. We will supply all services in the chain from pick-up to delivery, as well as peripheral services such as packing, storage, and distribution, all at highly competitive prices.
Import and Export Procedures in Indonesia – Best Practices
Importing to Indonesia
Choosing a freight forwarder
Import tariff and taxes
Further, Indonesia is committed to the ASEAN Free Trade Agreement within which duties on imports from the member countries generally range from zero to five percent, except for products specified on exclusion lists.